Anionic polyacrylamide is an ultra-high molecular weight polymer copolymerized by acrylamide and acrylate. It has a molecular weight of 18 million or more. It has strong adsorption and bridging efficiency. It can be used according to different uses and users' requirements for product performance. Molecular weight anionic polyacrylamide products are used.
The scope of anionic polyacrylamide:
1. Used in textile, printing and dyeing industry. Anionic polyacrylamide is used as a sizing agent and finishing agent for fabric treatment, and it can produce a soft, crease-resistant and mold-resistant protective layer. With its strong hygroscopicity, it can reduce the breaking rate when spinning spun yarns. Polyacrylamide as a post-treatment agent can prevent static and flame-retardant fabrics. When used as a auxiliaries for printing and dyeing, polyacrylamide can make the product have a large attachment fastness and high vividness, and can also be used as a non-silicon polymer stabilizer for bleaching.
2. Mainly used as flocculants: For suspended particles, sewage with relatively high concentration, high concentration, positive charge of particles, and neutral or alkaline pH of water, due to a certain amount of polar base energy in the anionic polyacrylamide molecular chain Adsorption of suspended solids in water allows bridging between particles to form large floes. Therefore, it accelerates the sedimentation of particles in the suspension, has a very clear effect of accelerating the clarification of the solution, and promoting filtration. The product is widely used in the treatment of chemical industry waste water, waste liquids and municipal sewage treatment. Tap water industry, high turbidity water purification, Shenqing, coal washing, beneficiation, metallurgy, iron and steel industry, zinc, aluminum processing industry, electronic industry and other water treatment.
3. It is widely used in petroleum industry, oil production, drilling mud, waste mud treatment, waterlogging prevention, friction reduction, enhanced oil recovery, and tertiary oil recovery.
4. For the paper industry, the first is to improve the retention rate of fillers, pigments and so on. To reduce the loss of raw materials and environmental pollution; the second is to improve the paper strength (including dry strength and wet strength), in addition, the use of anionic polyacrylamide can also improve the paper tear resistance and porosity, to improve visual and printing performance , Also used in food and tea packaging paper.
5. Other industries, the food industry, for cane juice clarification sugar cane sugar beet sugar production and extraction. Enzyme preparation fermentation broth flocculation and clarification industry, also used for the recovery of feed protein, stable quality, good performance, the recovery of protein powder on chicken survival rate and weight gain, no adverse effects on egg production, synthetic resin coating, grouting materials for civil construction Water, building materials industry, cement quality improvement, construction industry adhesives, seal repair and water plugging agent, soil improvement, electroplating industry, printing and dyeing industry, etc.